clave - Make climatological mean.
clave var_in time1 time2 (ystart yend | -ylist y1,y2,...) [var_out]
Make climatological mean. That is, data of particular term in each year are averaged for more than a year. To show help, simply run "clave"
BE CAREFUL! Treatment of missing value is different between ver. 0.01 (old version) and ver. 0.02
- ver. 0.01: Resulting climatological mean for each location is set to missing value if the data are missing value at least for one year.
- after ver. 0.02: Resulting climatological mean for each location is set to non-missing value if the data are NOT missing value at least for one year.
- Variable or expression to be averaged. Do not insert space.
- time1 time2
- Seasonal time range. "%y", "%ypp" or "%ymm", which are replaced by a particular year, its next year, or its previous year, should be included. "%end" (end of month) may also be used. See example below:
|"01jan%y"||"01feb%y"||January-mean (including 01feb).|
|"01jan%y"||"%endjan%y"||January-mean (averaged only within January).|
|"01dec%ymm"||"%endmar%y"||DJF-mean (Year of Feb-Mar is a base year).|
- ystart1 yend
- Range of year to take climatological mean.
- -ylist y1,y2,...
- List of year to take climatological mean.
- Variable name in which the resulting climatological mean values are stored.
ga-> clave u 01jan%y %endjan%y 1980 1989
ga-> clave ps 01dec%y %endfeb%ypp 1970 1999 clps ga-> d clps